|Sr No.||Name of Department|
|Sr No.||Name of Department|
Code of Conduct for Faculty
- The faculty members must be punctual to duty.
- He / She shall stay within the campus during the working hours of the institute.
- The faculty members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and co-operative manner.
- The faculty shall not indulge in rude or abusive behavior, comment against colleagues, make negative comments about other staff members, verbal attacks, which are of a personal, threatening, abusive and irrelevant nature or go beyond fair and professional conduct.
- Take precautions to protect equipment, materials, and facilities of the college.
- They are not allowed to take private tuitions.
- The staff shall maintain confidentiality. They shall not give or pass any information to any inside/outside persons, unless and until the employee has been authorized to do so.
- He / She shall discharge the responsibilities assigned in teaching/research/consultancy and administrative diligently in an honest and unbiased manner with total commitment;
- Attend and participate in the meetings, activities called/assigned by the HOD, Coordinators and Principal.
- To take up other duties and responsibilities prescribed by the Principal which are not limited to Academic and Evaluation duties;
- He / She shall finish the evaluation work of Continuous internal evaluation (CIE) and Semester End Examinations (SEE) assigned by the Board on priority without causing any inconvenience to the evaluation process.
- To be available for the students even after class hours to clarify their doubts, if any.
- To treat students with respect, and teach them to treat others with respect.
- To come well prepared for the class and stay focused on the topic/content.
- Be present in the classroom right in time near the classroom five minutes prior to the scheduled commencement.
- To maintain the record of lesson plans and other relevant documents of the courses handled by them.
- To implement a designated curriculum with the said objectives
- Shall not pre-pone, post-pone, and let-off or suspend a scheduled class without authorization from the concerned HOD/Principal.
- Shall handle the assigned practical classes and be available in the designated place for the full time.
- To evaluate the test answer books within the stipulated time of academic calendar and make the scheme of evaluation transparent.
- Involve visual and activity-based learning wherever possible, make PowerPoint presentations (PPT) in addition to the conventional use of blackboard depending on the subject & necessity.
- The faculty should advise/counsel the student on all the academic matters (like registration/re-registration for the courses, dropping of courses and / or withdrawing from courses).
Haryana State Board of Technical Education Haryana, Panchkula
Office order No. 55 Dated:-21/02/2012
Please find enclosed Training Policy as approved in 11th Meeting of Haryana State Board of Technical Education.
A Copy forwarded to:-
- All Principal(s) Govt. Aided/ Self Financing
- PS, DGTE
Training Policy for Polytechnic Faculty/ Staff
In this fast changing technology and development of information & communication technology in every area including education, the shelf life of knowledge earned is definitely on decrease. The issue becomes more prominent in dissemination of technical education. Usually the professional life of a teacher is around 30 years. It has also been seen that generally teachers in Polytechnics, after joining don’t go for any long term training program and there is not much of the motivation or desire to go even for short term training programs. The constraint may be family/ difficulty in re-location or just inertia. In almost all good organizations whether in the Private or in the Govt. there is a training policy for keeping their personnel up to date, motivated, to improve efficiency and retention of manpower etc. Accordingly, HSBTE proposes to have a training policy. The training policy may have 2 competent(s) one is Short Term Training and another is Long Term Training.
Short Term Training:
It is proposed that every faculty irrespective of their designation and level must undergo 10 days training in an academic year (the same provision has also been added in the proposed affiliation bye-laws). These 10 days may be divided in 2 or 3 slots. One of the slot is to be devoted to the area of the discipline in which concerned faculty is working and one slot is for interdisciplinary mode whereby different aspects of management are dealt with. Regarding organization for the training programs NITTTR (Govt. of India Institution) & HIPA (Govt. of Haryana Institution) are already working in the area of training and offer various programs at almost no cost. It would be appropriate if the Principal(s) may be empowered to sponsor the faculty for participation in the programs offered by these 2 institutions. Apex category of institutions are IIM, NITIE, NIT’s, Universities which offer programs from time to time although they charge for the program varying from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 70,000 depending upon duration of nature of the program. It would be appropriate if one faculty member participates in one of the program at least once in 2 years offered by these institutions. International renowned institutions like MIT, Kellogg’s School, Stanford, Oxford, and Harvard also offer training programs. The faculty members at senior level may be considered for participation in international programs at least once in 5 years. For newly recruited teachers- Faculty joining in Polytechnics possess either master’s degree in Humanities/ Applied sciences or bachelors degree in Engineering & Technology and have no formal training in dissemination of informal/formal teaching. They need to be trained in pedagogy, lesson planning, class room management, student’s evaluation and testing, conduct of laboratories, record keeping etc. It would be appropriate if it is made compulsory for participation in 3 week induction program offered by NITTTR and other institutions empowered by AICTE. Training for instructors & foremen- There are Govt. of India Institutions like CTI/ISTC/NITTTR which offer training program for instructors. All Instructors must participate in at least 5 day training program per year in any of such institution.
Participation in Seminars/Conferences/ Workshops:
Every faculty must participate/ present a paper once a year in a national conference and once in 5 years in international Conference. The expenditure for accepted paper in national conference to the tune of Rs. 5,000 and for international up to the tune of Rs. 50,000 shall be reimbursed by HSBTE/ Institutions/ Government. Faculty is also allowed for participation in conference/ seminar where the fee up to Rs. 2,500 and TA/DA is borne by Institution/ Board.
Hosting of Seminars/ Conferences/ Workshops/ Short Term Courses:
Every affiliated institution must organize at least one event once in a year of State level and once in 5 years of National level. The expenditure may be borne by AICTE (AICTE provides funding for these events/ student fund and partly by HSBTE).
Since Board is self-sustaining organization, a corpus needs to be created with contribution of all the affiliated institutions. It would be appropriate if Rs. one lac per year out of student fund is contributed to separate account maintained by Board and the expenditure on the entire activity is met without any distinction among Govt. / Private faculty members.
Summary of Training Schedule:
|2.||Ms.Annu Chiniya||NGO Member||
- SERVICE RULE GROUP A
- SERVICE RULE GROUP B
- HOUSE ALLOTMENT RULES TECHNICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT HARYANA
- Manual of Instructions on service matters-2001 click here
- Reservation of posts for Scheduled Castes/ Backward Classes under the services of Haryana State-High Court decision
- Grant of Advance Increment to Government Employees for doing work of exceptional merit.
- Haryana Civil Services General Rules 2016
- Haryana Civil Services Pay Rules 2016
- Haryana Civil Services TA Rules 2016
- Haryana Civil Services Allowance Rules 2016
- Haryana Civil Services Leave Rules 2016
- Haryana Civil Services GPF Rules 2016
- Haryana Civil Services Pension Rules 2016
- Haryana Civil Services Govt Employee Conduct Rules 2016
- Haryana Civil Services Punishmnet and Appeal Rules 2016
All the employee of Haryana governed by the rules and instructions issued by the chief secretary of Haryana.
For Instructions & Rules from Chief Secretary of Haryana click here
All the service rule regarding pay, pay fixation, allowances etc. are decided by finance department of Haryana.
For the Instructions of Finance Department Haryana click here
All the government employee contribute some share for securing their future through mandatory deduction from their salary. As per government decision all the employee serving on regular basis before 01-01-2006, are entitled for pension after retirement and they contribute in GPF (General Provident Fund).
For the E-salary and other information Staff member may visit Intraharyana website.
As per government decision all the employee serving on regular basis after 01-01-2006, are not entitled for pension after retirement and they contribute in NPS (New Pension Scheme). In this scheme equal share contributed by employee as well as by government which will be given after retirement as per new pension scheme.
For NPS (New Pension Scheme) status click here
As the employee may need his/her money at any time, for that he/she may take advance from his/her GPF account. The GPF advance may be refundable or non refundable.
Haryana is one of the state in India who implements Online Treasury for disbursing salary to employee online i.e. E-salary. In this employee may find his/her salary detail online.
For E-Salary detail click here , User name will be your GPF number.
As per GOI norms if income is more than 5Lacs then everyone must file his/her income tax return online.
- List of approved private hospital on panel as on 29-08-2014
- Delegation of Power for medical bills sanction as on 29-08-2014
- Essential Certificate for Medical Reimbursement
- Hospital charges of PGIMER Chandigarh
- For the latest notifications of Empanelment of private hospitals for Haryana Govt. Employees
- Regarding Empanelment of Private Hospitals For Haryana Government Employees/ Officers/ Pensioners/ Their Dependent Vide Letter Dated 04.01.2013
- For detail about health services at PGIMER Chandigarh
- For detail about health services at PGIMS Rohtak
- For detail about health services at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Loan & Advance to Govt. Employee Instructions
- HBA Form
- Conveyance Loan Form
- Computer Advance form
- Marriage Advance form
- For Even Semester 2012-13
- For Odd semester of 2012-13
- For Even semester of 2011-12
- For Odd semester of 2013-14
- For Even semester of 2013-14
- For Odd semester of session 2014-15
- For even semester of 2014-15 session
- For Odd semester of session 2015-16
- For even semester of session 2015-16
- For odd semester for session 2016-17
- For even semester for session 2016-17
- For Odd Semester of Session 2017-18
- For even semester for session 2017-18
- For odd semester for session 2018-19 (3rd & 5th Sem)
- For Even semester for session 2018-19 (4th & 6th Sem)
- For 1st Year session 2019-20
- For odd semester for session 2019-20 (3rd & 5th Sem)
- For Even semester for session 2019-20 (4th & 6th Sem)
- For 1st Year session 2020-21
- For odd semester for session 2020-21 (3rd & 5th Sem)
- For Even semester 2021 (4th & 6th Sem)
- For 1st Year session 2021-22
- For odd semester for session 2021-22 (3rd & 5th Sem)
- For odd semester for session 2022-23 (3rd & 5th Sem)
- Quotation Call Letter
- Supply Order
- Physical Verification of Labs
- T.I. Form
- Proforma for CCL/EL/EOL
- Property return by Govt. Employee of Haryana (OLD)
- ACR for Class I & II at GP Hisar (OLD)
- Requisition of Items
- Survey for Unserviceable Items
- Property return form for Class-I & Class-II Page-1
- Property return form for Class-I &Class-II Page-2
- LTC Performa Haryana Govt. for Block year 2016-19